Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Dolls and Virtual Dolls in Vegas 10/24 - 10/28/09

For those who wanted to know who's who in my avatar, here we are in Vegas..

The Dolls:

From L to Right:
Back row: Rbennie, Margo, Laurie, meb, PDXgranny,
Front row: Sydney, Auntie Leigh, Becky
From L to Right: Laurie, PDXgranny, meb, Rbennie, Sydney
The little stuffed animals(virtual dolls) you see in the picture (on Elaine's shoulder and in my hand) were representative of those who couldn't go on the trip. We carried them around and they did what we did. Mine, the orange giraffe was actually donna from al.

Virtual Dolls - Not necessarily in the picture were:
Donna in the al, Jennasmom, Jackie, Sizzie, delee,
and Terry in CA (Hope I haven't forgotten anyone).

Nana in NW was with us briefly but had an emergency
and had to return home early. All is well now.

Dla who lives there met
us for dinner one night. Great
meeting her! She was gorgeous...sorry no picture of her

We had a WONDERFUL time!



5 comments:

Rockwrites said...

Hmmm... I can't see any of the pics. That's OK though, because I HAVE them too!! tee hee

meb said...

joyn said the same thing over on Jackies post. That's upsetting cause I get them when I open. I did this at work, so I'll try to reinsert them when I get home tonight. They are too good to not show up! Grrrrrr!

joy n said...

Looks and sounds like you all had a wonderful time. Sydney, try again. I can see them now. Meb, thanks for fixing that. I think it's fantastic that you all got to meet and have such fun together.

bindu said...

Sounds like you all had a grand time! :)

bindu said...

Hi Meb, it's good to hear from you! Glad you enjoyed the wildflowers in Texas. They were really beautiful this year and the blue bonnets lasted a long long time. Hope you are doing well.