Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'M VEGAS BOUND!

One more day of work and I'm on my way to Vegas to meet my blogger buddies! I CANNOT WAIT! We've planned this since the end of 2008 and it's finally here.

Spouses or significant others have cautioned that perhaps we're trying to lure the others there to steal a kidney or sell them into sex slavery. I may have to volunteer for the second one. OK, now that I've embarrassed my immediate family and my church family... Lighten up!

So, while I want to see everything and do everything, more than anything I want to meet these friends I found in cyber-ville.

I'll tell you all about it when I get home, but right now I just wanted to let you know where I'll be for the next few days. I know... 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas', except if I see anyone dancing naked on a table, then I'm tellin' . (Hope it's not me.)

6 comments:

The Texas Woman said...

I hope it's not you too! Enjoy yourself!

cher

Anonymous said...

You are going to have so much fun, meb. : )

Donna in Alabama said...

Well, I hope you dance on the tables, just not nekked! Have a great time! I can't wait to hear all the stories when you get back.

Laurie said...

Whoo hoo! Vegas, here we come! I'm so looking forward to meeting you and the other women. No matter what we do (or don't do) I know we will have a good time just being together and sharing stories. See you in a day and a half!

PDX Granny said...

Don't worry! I'll take pictures just in case you don't (or won't) remember what you do.

Laurie said...

Meeting you and spending time with you was one of the highlights of my trip. I don't want this to go to your head, but you are my kind of gal and I want to have lots more fun with you!